Texas Cowboys receive third extension due to finals and ongoing discussions
Despite evidence of hazing found by the University, the Texas Cowboys have received their third extension until June 7 to accept, appeal or request a formal hearing for their six-year suspension. Read this story
NewsMay 9, 2019 1:06 AM
NewsMay 9, 2019 1:17 AM
NewsMay 7, 2019 11:29 PM
Latest in News
State Rep. Mary González awarded University of Texas Ph.D as she finishes fourth legislative sessionMary González graduated with a bachelor’s degree in history and Mexican-American studies in 2007. She then attended St. Edward’s University where she got a master’s in social justice.
- Jason Beall, a petroleum engineering freshman, died Thursday, UT spokesperson J.B. Bird confirmed in an email.
Latest in Opinion
- Editor-in-chief Liza Anderson says goodbye to The Daily Texan.
- Reflecting on the year, the editorial board urges UT to focus on being more open with students going forward.
Latest in Sports
- On an evening when it appeared pitcher Miranda Elish would have to pitch another shutout for the Longhorns to have a chance to survive the Austin Regional, outfielder Kaitlyn Washington provided some much-needed run support.
- On Sunday –– just as they did all season –– the Longhorns never let their focus waver, and eventually, they inevitably found themselves on top.
Latest in Life & Arts
- While many seniors worry about their impending graduation, UT’s student radio station KVRX aims to produce the largest college radio station music festival.
- A year after Max Scheffer started a blog to document his travels during a gap year, he shifted his focus to create a different blog — discussing his struggle with his bisexuality and religious beliefs.