West Procession & Memorial Services

• Carolyn Pustejovsky receives a flag in honor of her son Joseph Pustejovsky Jr.   (Photo Credit: Chelsea Purgahn)

• A fireman salutes to the twelve first responders who lost their lives in the West, Texas fertilizer plant explosion. (Photo Credit: Chelsea Purgahn)

• West EMT Russell Lebkowsky comforts fellow EMT Terase Alexander as she mourns Cyrus Reed. (Photo Credit: Chelsea Purgahn)

• The Ferrell Center at Baylor University after the West memorial service. (Photo Credit: Chelsea Purgahn)

• Firefighters, honor guards and citizens from across the nation traveled to Waco to show their support at the West memorial service at Baylor University on Thursday afternoon. (Photo Credit: Chelsea Purgahn)

• Honor guard members Kenneth Holt of Mesquite and Ron Clower of Longview practice before taking their place in the walking procession. (Photo Credit: Chelsea Purgahn)

• Members of the West Fire Department honor their fallen members in the walking procession. (Photo Credit: Chelsea Purgahn)

• Citizens, Brother’s Keepers and uniformed officials gather near the entrance of the Ferrell Center to witness the procession. (Photo Credit: Chelsea Purgahn)

• President Obama sheds a tear during the video eulogies at the West memorial service in the Ferrell Center (Photo Credit: Chelsea Purgahn)

• Firefighters take their place as they prepare to present colors and helmets to the victims' families. (Photo Credit: Chelsea Purgahn)

• Edith Garrison holds the helmet of her uncle Captain Cyrus Reed while the honor guard plays “Amazing Grace.” (Photo Credit: Chelsea Purgahn)

«
»