• Longhorn Lab Report: April 21st, 2016

On this week's episode of Longhorn Lab Report, hosts Eva Frederick and Ellen Airhart discuss oxygen in distant stars, mountains on Mars, and clean water here on Earth. Ellen interviews special guest Katy Redd, who serves as associate director for prevention and outreach at the UT Counseling and Mental Health Center.

• Longhorn Lab Report: April 14th, 2016

On this week's edition of Longhorn Lab Report, Host Eva Frederick and Ellen Airhart discuss how to maintain healthy relationships and viable scientific statistics. Ellen interviewed Stacey Arnold about what it is like to be a nutrition major. If you would have health questions for Stacey, please email them to science@thedailytexanonline.com.

• Longhorn Lab Report: April 7th, 2016

On this week's episode of Longhorn Lab Report, hosts Eva Frederick and Ellen Airhart talk about bacteria research and some spacey updates. Reporter Zia Lyle interviews David Maidment and Michael Webber about visiting the White House to talk about water conservation. 

• Longhorn Lab Report: March 31st, 2016

On this week's episode of Longhorn Lab Report, hosts Ellen Airhart and Eva Frederick discuss the potential for a real-life Jurassic Park, alcohol and how Benedict Cumberbatch pronounces penguins. Reporter Danielle Ransom did an interview with RB Brenner about his collaboration with the Washington Post and the Texas Advanced Computing Centers visualization lab. The team created a 3D virtual reality tour of Mars. 

• Longhorn Lab Report: February 18, 2016

Welcome to episode two of the Daily Texan’s science and technology podcast. This week, hosts Eva Frederick and Ellen Airhart discuss research on disease and human behavior being conducted at UT, and Ellen interviews Dr. Craig Wheeler to learn more about gravitational waves.

Pages