Late Afternoon Links

The Daily Texan Life and Arts section is happy to complement your late afternoon procrastination with a smattering of news from across the cultural spectrum.

The Backstreet Boys are literally always behind. Here's a video of them doing the Harlem Shake, I don't know, like FOUR WEEKS LATE. Preteens across the coutry are no longer in love with you.

It's Monday, summer internships are coming, and face it, you're worried. Here's how to chill and stop worrying for like, a second.

Everyone is literally tired of saying "literally," but we are totally obsessed with saying "obsessed." Or at least this GQ article thinks so.

To amuse yourself in all of the anti-journalistic styles, follow Fake AP Stylebook on Facebook. We disagree Fake AP Style – we think "Timberlakian" is a perfect word.

Slate Magazine has an article about how smart kids are getting screwed when it comes to college admissions. There are some flaws in the argument, but if you got rejected from a college maybe you can use this article to call yourself smart.

Remember the final episode of "Girls" where we were all uncomfortable together for half an hour, Adam ran through the subway shirtless and Hannah cut her hair? Here's an article with all of the hairstyles in a slideshow.

Nashville is evolving. People keep saying that it's becoming the new Austin, that it has great food and that it's trying to have better music than us. Based on this selection of 25 songs that constitute the new Nashville sound, they just might be right.

Happy Birthday Flannery O'Connor! Here's some great stuff she wrote that you probably forgot about, or that your high school English teacher never showed you.

Why are women wearing thongs to do yoga? Ew.