University of Texas System officials push back against Trump administration's proposed Title IX changes
Title IX is only a 37-word law, but its student and employee protections against gender discrimination are expansive and evolving. Read this story
NewsFebruary 21, 2019 11:53 PM
Life and ArtsFebruary 21, 2019 9:27 PM
NewsFebruary 21, 2019 11:49 PM
NewsFebruary 21, 2019 10:01 PM
NewsFebruary 20, 2019 12:12 AM
NewsFebruary 20, 2019 12:46 AM
Latest in News
- The Austin Police Department is attempting to reunite more than 100 stolen phones with people that went to Austin City Limits Weekend One in 2018, according to a press release by APD.
- University campuses are buzzing with dating app users and UT is no different. Bumble, an Austin-based social and dating app, launched in 2014 and has become increasingly popular through recruiting student brand ambassadors and sponsoring events near campus.
Latest in Opinion
- Columnist Isabella Waltz urges the University to make TeXercise programs cheaper to allow more students to use them.
- Columnist Neha Dronamraju urges UT to create a mandatory sexual education program to ensure students practice safe sex.
Latest in Sports
- Texas shooting guard Kerwin Roach II has been suspended for a violation of team rules, a Texas spokesperson confirmed Friday morning.
- Texas is 7–1 through the first two weekends of play, its best start since 2016.
Latest in Life & Arts
- Juan Trevino, a human dimensions of organizations junior, takes part in multiple entrepreneurial endeavors with the goal of creating jobs for families like his.
- Edson Enriquez created Limbo as a college student in Guadalajara, Mexico, and has grown it into a four storefront brand.