Nueces Mosque takes steps to stay safe in wake of New Zealand tragedy
More than a month after a gunman opened fire on two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, Nueces Mosque is continuing to take steps to remain a safe place to worship in West Campus. Read this story
Life and ArtsApril 18, 2019 10:12 PM
NewsApril 18, 2019 11:40 PM
Life and ArtsApril 18, 2019 10:14 PM
SponsoredApril 10, 2019 9:48 AM
NewsApril 18, 2019 12:43 AM
NewsApril 18, 2019 12:04 AM
Latest in News
- The UT Police Department responded to a report of an armed robbery at 2354 Guadalupe Street — the address of Shoe Palace, an athletic footwear and apparel retail chain — at 10:11 a.m. Friday, according to a campus-wide email and text alert.
- Students gathered Thursday night to hear about climate change from Barney Swan, the international director of the nonprofit organization ClimateForce.
Latest in Opinion
Latest in Sports
- Many things can be said about the storied Texas-Oklahoma rivalry. But don’t ever call it boring.
- It took four innings of hard-fought Red River Rivalry softball to build the series opener into a pitchers duel. Yet all it took was seven pitches to lose it.
Latest in Life & Arts
- Jay Brown, CEO of ROC Nation, shared insight into his career and company success.
- Beyoncé’s documentary “Homecoming: A Film by Beyoncé”, which premiered on Netflix on April 17, is a celebration of black culture.