University of Texas police, business contracts looking into new emergency app
The app, called LiveSafe Solution, allows everyone to be alerted about important safety issues and risky situations through messages broadcast to the entire University or to precise groups, such as Greek organizations. Read this story
SportsSeptember 20, 2018 11:25 PM
NewsSeptember 20, 2018 11:41 PM
NewsSeptember 21, 2018 12:02 AM
SponsoredSeptember 10, 2018 12:39 PM
NewsSeptember 20, 2018 11:49 PM
Life and ArtsSeptember 19, 2018 11:11 PM
Latest in News
- Round About Players, a small student-led production company, has produced many plays but has not tackled a musical in several years until theatre and dance senior Malyssa Quiles proposed a feasible rendition of “The Hunchback of Notre Dame.”
- The app, called LiveSafe Solution, allows everyone to be alerted about important safety issues and risky situations through messages broadcast to the entire University or to precise groups, such as Greek organizations.
Latest in Opinion
- Columnist Julia Zaksek asks UT Catholic orgs to address the issue of sexual abuse in the church.
- Columnist Briana Torres suggests first year students avoid overscheduling.
Latest in Sports
- Through three weeks, we've seen Oklahoma and Oklahoma State dominate their respective matchups, but a variety of matchups with high implications take place this weekend, leaving some of the top spots potentially up for grabs.
- There's no shortage of high-profile matchups and potential upsets slated for this weekend, from Texas A&M-Alabama to Stanford-Oregon and more.
Latest in Life & Arts
- Radio-television-film senior Rajinee Buquing needed to take the introductory cinematography course before graduating. There was just a small problem — there was only one section of the class. It was full.
- For a tribe with no written language or history, stories of the Miao people are passed down in a different way: embroidery.