Hot showers are hot commodity for Jester residents
Nearly 1,800 Jester West residents shower on 14 floors. After receiving an increased number of cold water complaints in December, maintenance employees found water heaters in the basement were not flowing at full capacity, said Rick Early, director of residential facilities operations. Read this story
NewsFebruary 14, 2019 12:13 PM
NewsFebruary 15, 2019 12:47 AM
NewsFebruary 15, 2019 12:42 AM
NewsFebruary 14, 2019 12:26 AM
NewsFebruary 13, 2019 12:50 AM
OpinionFebruary 12, 2019 9:09 PM
Latest in News
- The third annual Improve UT Challenge, an initiative to suggest improvements to the University, is accepting ideas through Feb. 18.
- Funded by the Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas, the initiative focuses on mailing out a fecal immunochemical test that looks for blood in the stool, which can be an indication of colorectal cancer.
Latest in Opinion
- Columnist Henry Corwin argues for professors to allow exceptions to current 'no exceptions' policies.
- Columnist Neha Dronamraju encourages the University to make it easier for students to pursue an interdisciplinary education.
Latest in Sports
- This NBA All-Star Weekend, a 3-point shootout erupted. But instead of Charlotte, this one stemmed from the Frank Erwin Center in the heart of Austin.
- After a lack of focus cost the Longhorns in their first matchup against the Cowboys in January, it was that infusion of energy from Mitrou-Long and Hamm that the Longhorns needed against the Cowboys in their 69-57 victory Saturday.
Latest in Life & Arts
- Jackbox Games creates electronic party games, leaving many conflicted on whether or not the technology takes away from shared experiences.
- British-born, Atlanta-raised rapper 21 Savage was released from detainment on bond, but still faces potential deportation.