University Health Services saw a 50 percent decrease in flu cases this season
University Health Services has recorded 292 flu cases this season — just under half the number of cases it saw during the 2017–18 flu season. Read this story
NewsMarch 14, 2019 11:20 PM
NewsMarch 14, 2019 11:08 PM
NewsHey, Curious Campus: How do we get involved with the legislature and creating policy without having a law degree?March 14, 2019 11:15 PM
NewsMarch 13, 2019 11:46 PM
Latest in News
- Austin Police Department officer Bino Cadenas will begin a 14-month-long graduate program in public leadership this summer at the LBJ School of Public Affairs.
- A proposed Texas bill would prohibit the Department of State Health Services from recording the number of individuals claiming a vaccine exemption in public schools.
Latest in Opinion
- In a Letter to the Editor, former and current Center for Women in Law interns critique the Daily Texan's reporting on Linda Chanow.
- The Editorial Board argues that grade penalizations for missing class hurt students more than it helps them.
Latest in Sports
- Five is the number of the day for the Longhorns. After being ranked fifth in the NCAA's first Ratings Percentage Index (RPI) on Monday, Texas shut out the Lipscomb Bisons 5-0.
- Texas, as well as the rest of the women’s college basketball community, found out the seedings and matchups after the bracket was erroneously leaked on ESPN hours before the scheduled selection show was set to air.
Latest in Life & Arts
- The Texan had the opportunity to sit in on a roundtable discussion with cast members of "The Curse of La Llorana" Linda Cardellini, Raymond Cruz, Patricia Velasquez and director Michael Chaves.
- In the famous words of Jud Crandall, sometimes, dead is better.