Disabled professors fear discrimination, showing “weakness” when requesting accommodations
In The Daily Texan's latest Special Project, disabled professors discuss their fears of being discriminated against if they share having a disability or seek out accommodations to make doing their work at UT easier. Read this story
NewsOctober 14, 2019 10:54 PM
SportsOctober 14, 2019 11:12 PM
Life and ArtsOctober 14, 2019 11:01 PM
SponsoredSeptember 16, 2019 1:52 PM
NewsOctober 14, 2019 10:52 PM
NewsOctober 14, 2019 10:53 PM
Latest in News
- In The Daily Texan's latest Special Project, disabled professors discuss their fears of being discriminated against if they share having a disability or seek out accommodations to make doing their work at UT easier.
- The American Physical Society recently recognized a UT professor of molecular evolution as one of their 2019 fellows.
Latest in Opinion
- Columnist Neelesh Rathi encourages the reignition of public opposition to campus carry and support for gun control.
- Columnist Jennifer Beck encourages UT to invest in expanding its language course selection to offer more 3-hour and online courses.
Latest in Sports
- The Texas Women’s Golf team found itself in a familiar position at the annual Betsy Rawls Invitational as they trailed the leaders heading into the final round. Unlike the team’s last tournament, where the Longhorns turned a one-stroke deficit into a nine-stroke victory, Texas began Sunday eight strokes behind the leaders.
- Head coach Tom Herman walked to the podium at his weekly press conference and delivered some much-needed reassurance to Texas fans everywhere.
Latest in Life & Arts
- Rebelution singer, guitarist and cannabis advocate Eric Rachmany said he is trying to challenge the way people think about cannabis through education and music.
- The second weekend of the Austin City Limits Music Festival had a frosty start, with temperatures dropping as low as 47 degrees Friday, Oct. 11. Festivalgoers braving the cold arrived in all forms of cold weather wear, including onesies, blankets and pajamas.